Are your days filled with high commitment consisting of work, school, clean the house up to care for children? Sometimes we do not have time to exercise as suggested. This does not mean you can not burn calories every day. Here are some daily activities that it can burn your calories.
Cleaning the house is an activity that can burn calories.
- Windows, cleaning the car and flipped the mattress to burn as much as 175-250 calories per hour.
- Wiping tables, sweeping, mopping up washing clothes burn as much as 150-200 calories per hour.
- Ironing, dispose of garbage burning 120-170 calories per hour.
- Caring for children, invites play (depending on the child's age and activity) can burn 300-600 calories per hour.
Activities on the Road
Outdoor activities such as farming activities on the home page so can help you burn calories. It also depends on your age and how many muscles are used.
- Planting, dig the soil to remove stones can burn up to 400-600 calories per hour.
- Cleaning the leaves are clean and rake the grass can burn 350-450 calories per hour.
- Planting trees, flowers, can burn 200-400 calories per hour.
- Mowing the lawn can burn 250-450 calories per hour.
As long as you are in the office a few things like cleaning the office cabinets, cleaning the office desk to go up and down stairs can also burn calories. In addition, you can also run play office for 10 minutes several times throughout the day to help burn calories at the office. In addition, you can also replace your vehicle means go work by bicycle or on foot. You can try to park far from the entrance to the office to add to your road distance.
Some things you need to remember if you intend to burn calories in the daily activities are:
- Be a little old-fashioned, do not use tools with electricity that can be done with the usual tools, such as sharpening a pencil.
- Do it yourself, like cleaning the house trying to do his own from simple things like cleaning the bed.