A healthy diet based on blood type is still foreign to Indonesian society, because most of us are only familiar with the diet by consuming a diet diet naturally. But in fact is not least also those who believe and have long run the program according to the blood type diet. This time we will discuss about a blood type diet.
According to a study carried out a nutrition specialist, the effect of eating a healthy diet based on blood type is very large; because this diet can alter the digestive system. Quality of food is digested very dependent on blood type owned by each individual.
If the type of food consumed in accordance with blood type then the result will also be good, and vice versa. Lectin is a protein substance that is contained in the food. Lectin serves to ensure that the food consumed agree or disagree with one's own blood type.
Type of Food Diet Healthy Blood Type A
You must start with a balanced diet with adequate nutrition.
People who have blood type A typically have a very good disposition on its character. Those who have blood type A have an average of creative character, tenacious, and sensitive. Ductile is meant here is as resilient in the face of a variety of problems.
Some foods below are very fitting for the people who are doing a healthy diet blood group A:
- Sardines, goldfish and out
- Soymilk / beans, beans, peanuts
- Blueberries, lemon & lime, banana, mango and pineapple juice
- Tempe, snails, carrots, broccoli, and spinach
- The food was banned for blood type A diet
- Judging from history, blood type A is preferred to perform activities such as: working the fields and grow crops. Therefore, food consumption is usually closely linked in closely with vegetables.
- Stay away from meat for the A blood type diet
- Multiply the consumption of foods that contain vegetables.
- Cow's milk, whole milk, soda water, coconut milk / coconut and ice cream
- Shrimp, squid, octopus, frogs, eels, crabs, and lobsters
- Oranges, pickles, papaya, plantain, honey and melon
- Lamb chops, duck, pheasant, buffalo, geese, rabbits, and cows
- Pare, butter, potatoes, cheese, potatoes, tomatoes and eggplant